Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's a Christmas finish!

My darling sister asked me to make her a couple of "cute" cosmetic bags; Laurie Wisbrun's Tufted Tweets fit the bill perfectly!
Then she asked me to make snack bags, lined with some type of waterproof material that match the cosmetic bags. HUH?! Actually, it was okay; not hard at all once I figured out a few things. I may make a tutorial because they're quick, inexpensive, and nothing says love like vinyl! Right?

Two on the left are cosmetic bags with zippers. Two on the right are vinyl-lined snack bags with velcro closures.


The insides (I love when bags coordinate inside with the outside). And of course, a little treat: banana-flavored monkey floss and enchanted unicorn bandages.

9 comments:

  1. i don't know what's better... the bags or what you stuck in them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love the bags and the Monkey Floss is hilarious. Of course, I am also the owner of some Anti-Monkey Butt Powder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and that you do zippers... Wonderful 'stocking stuffers' Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bags are so fabulous - and no, there is never too much vinyl anywhere. If you have a moment, can you pop over to my blog and read my Christmas Eve post. Merry Christmas to you from snowy England where dogs play in parks and kids ride on scooters and swing on swings and we all eat sherbet pips. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky Duff, winning those pips scraps. WE WANT PHOTOS!

    And, who knew you were such an accomplished bag lady. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what awesome finishes!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your zippers are sewn perfectly! I wish I could sew like this:)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts become things...choose good ones♥