Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

And She's Off...

Thanks to feedback from Sally and Agent K, I picked up that quilt again. Here it is before the quilting, but pretty much the way it will look. No, I still don’t like it, but what kind of mother is going to say “Um, no, I hate it. Take it back.” Granted, I tried to give her a ceramic Christmas tree that I had painted blue, and she said, “Oh, you should keep that for yourself after all your hard work,” which was an absolute euphemism for “blue is not a Christmas color; this doesn’t fit with the red and green.” I prefer blue and silver to red and green so it fits in my house just fine. Anyway, I will give it to her and if I get it back then I’ll contact sew mama sew and ask to be added to the list of giveaway bloggers next spring.

Still like it?


1 comment:

  1. I do still like it. It looks great to my admittedly untrained eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts become things...choose good ones♥