Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

What The?!

Thanksgiving has come and gone. I am amazed at how little I can get done in a day! And the work it requires....

Well, seeing as you nasty sisters (beasties!!) have no comments for me, I am going to post these fine photos and THEN we'll see how many dates you garner!






May I introduce Agent K, schnookered while cooking. Agent K's likes are a fine glass of homemade "rude barbed" wine, cabana boys, hoochie-mama outfits (when going out--not here at a family gathering--then she's all puritan-like), and Absolutely Fabulous reruns. Did I mention she drives a fire-engine-red Mustang? Put your seatbelts on boys! Vrooooom!

And then there's Agent J, on a "good" hair day. Agent J's likes are platform stilettos, various flavored martinis, miniature designer dogs, shopping at Archie McPhee, and men under the age of 30. And holy smoke does she gets 'em!! This is one cougar on the prowl! MMeeooooow!

So, hopefully I've mortified you two into commenting. Too bad you can't post pictures, eh? Did you happen to notice that you both have your heads thrown back in laughter? That's really how I see you--having fun and living life! I think that's what I'm supposed to look like. I'm getting, there. I swear...

1 comment:

  1. Okay...that's just down right scary!! But I'm lovin it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts become things...choose good ones♥