So tonight at the Saturday-night sew-in I didn't get too much accomplished. But, I did do the one thing I set out to do:
Our quilt guild has a challenge this month--you need to make a mini-quilt top from 4 fat quarters. You place the leftover material and pieced top into a bag and then the bags are traded with another member's (it's a surprise). You must finish the other person's top (you may add from your stash), including the quilting and binding, and bring it back in two month's time.
Here is my unfinished top. I was somewhat dreading making this, but Jennie was very encouraging, telling me to try something new and learn from the mistakes. I really like it so far and look forward to see someone else's interpretation of it as a completed work of art!